Recipes Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
Here is a list of all the traditional Indian recipes that I have posted till date, in my blog. These are the most special dishes prepared for Nayivedyam / Bhog (food-offering) to Devi & Devatha (God/Goddess). Note: Couple of recipes have usage of onion in it which you will have to avoid.
This page has 24 recipes suitable for Nayivedyam / Bhog / Offering / Pooja.
Please click on each link to get its detailed recipe with stepwise pics.
- Usirikaya Pulihora / Amla / Gooseberry Rice
- Chakkera Pongali / Sweetened Rice
- Vanilla Fudge / Instant Palakova
- Carrot-Coconut Laddoo / Sweet Treats
- Bell Pepper – Lentil Fritters / Capsicum Punugulu
- Dry Fruit Burfi / Fudge
- Oats-Hemp Seeds Laddoo / Energy Balls
- Oats – Badam Burfi / Oats – Almond Fudge
- Saggubiyyam Payasam / Sabudana Kheer / Sago-Milk Pudding
- Carrot-Rava Laddoo / Carrot-Semolina Sweet Balls
- Atukulu / Poha Laddoo / Energy Balls with Flattened Rice Flakes
- Chinthapandu Pulihora / Tamarind Rice
- Semiya Payasam / Kheer / Vermicelli-Milk Pudding
- Pesarapappu Payasam / Yellow Moong Dal Kheer
- Ragi-Nuvvula Laddu / Millet-Sesame Sweet Balls / Bhakri-Til Laddoo
- Miriyam Garelu / Peppery Lentil Fritters
- Sunflower Seeds Laddu / Energy Balls
- Thalimpu Senagala / Chana Tadka / Seasoned Chickpeas
- Rava Kesari / Kesari Bath/ Semolina Pudding (without milk)
- Carrot-Coconut Halwa / Carrot-Kobbari Halwa
- Kobbari Annam / Coconut Rice
- Sesame Rice / Til-Chawal / Nuvvula Annam
- Chana Dal Vada / Fritters
- Bread Burfi / Bread Halwa
You can Pinit here, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category