Recipes Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
Parenting always involves / demands for responsibility and decision making, regarding our children. Where a child’s food intake plays a significant role for their overall growth. Packing a kid’s lunch box day-to-day needs lot of effort not just for preparing the items but even in giving healthy & balanced food.
I always prefer and prepare ONLY homemade healthy snacks & treats for after school or lunch box. Here I made a collection of sweet treats which I made on different occasions. Apart from the below mentioned, I make many other healthy, traditional sweets / dessert that can be self fed by little children and can be carried easily in the lunch box / for any travel with children.
My Snack recipes collection here⇒ Starters / Snacks
My Collection of packed lunches I made for my kids⇒ 24 Healthy Kids Lunch Boxes
Latest Collection of lunch boxes for my kids⇒ Kids Lunch Box Ideas & Recipes
My Collection of Baking Recipes here⇒ Baking
Click on each link below for its detailed recipe with step wise pics & tips.
- Very Berry Smoothie (Plant Based)
- Dry Apricot Energy Balls (Vitamin C rich)
- Vegan Almond Energy Bars
- 7 Cups Burfi / Fudge
- Fresh Coconut Fudge / Burfi
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls (Vegan, Instant)
- Peanut Butter Smoothie (No Sugar)
- Whole Wheat Pistachio Cookies (Egg-free)
- Minapa Sunnundalu / Urad Dal Laddoo
- Vanilla Fudge / Instant Palakova
- Butter Cookies (Eggless)
- Chocolate – Walnut Fudge / Burfi
- Oats – Badam Burfi / Oats – Almond Fudge
- Carrot-Coconut Laddoo / Sweet Treats
- Sunflower Seeds Laddu / Energy Balls
- Eggless Healthy Dry Fruits & Nuts Cake
- Carrot-Rava Laddoo / Carrot-Semolina Sweet Balls
- Healthy Treat
- Oats-Hemp Seeds Laddoo / Energy Balls
- Ragi-Nuvvula Laddu / Millet-Sesame Sweet Balls / Bhakri-Til Laddoo
- Atukulu / Poha Laddoo / Energy Balls with Flattened Rice Flakes
Apart from the above list, healthy smoothies / milkshake can also be taken as right choices for after school snacks.
You can Pin it here for later use, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category