Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins MixTime:2 mins Cuisine:Indian
Grapes Smoothie, was my quick breakfast for today. My mornings are always quite busy with my 3 kids and I generally dont get time, at least to have some hot drink / juice until they leave to school.
But, today after all the morning buzz, I felt like having a drink with minimum effort. Simply, tried blending ONLY these 3 ingredients to make this Grapes smoothie. And believe me it turned out excellent in taste and also in colour 🙂
Grapes are rich in anti-oxidants and are good to attain a soft skin texture. Being low in calories & carbs, this smoothie is very much under weight loss and diabetic diet. Adding this into my collection of Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips which I mentioned at the end.
My other Drink recipes here⇒ Drink / Beverage
- Fresh Grapes – 1 cup
- Fresh Yogurt / Curd – 1 cup
- Dates – 10
- Water – ½ cup
- Wash the grapes thoroughly with running water.
- Cut open the dates and remove the seed.
- Take the grapes, cut dates, water and curd / yogurt into a blending jar.
- Blend until smooth and serve. Done!!
- I have used Black grapes in this recipe.
- Try to use, fresh curd for good taste of the smoothie.
- You can add a teaspoon of sugar, if you prefer to.
- Adjust the water quantity as per the consistency you like to.
- This smoothie is served only fresh, not much suitable for storage.
- This, Grapes Smoothie is going to be my regular breakfast recipe.
- I truly loved this simple 3 ingredient smoothie, which kept my tummy filled until lunch time.
You can Pinit here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category