Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins BlendingTime:3 mins Cuisine:Indian
Carrots and Oats smoothie, is a wholesome smoothie, with carrots as the major ingredient. I just loved it, and at last had a great feeling, that I had made an awesome smoothie which has all natural, raw flavours & taste.
My husband and elder daughter also liked it. But I had to add honey in their smoothie. So, give a try and you will love it!
This smoothie perfectly comes under Weight Loss Recipes. As you can replace a meal (probably dinner) with this wholesome drink. And this is absolutely suitable for Diabetic Menu too.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips which I mentioned at the end.
My other Drink recipes here⇒ Drink / Beverage
My Low Carbs / Low Calos recipes collection⇒ Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes
- Carrot pieces – 1 cup
- Oats – ¼ cup
- Curd / Yogurt – ½ cup
- Cucumber pieces – ½ cup
- Water – ¾ cup
- Honey / Sugar – 2 teaspoons (optional)
- Strawberry pieces – ¼ cup
- 2 glasses of 250ml each.
- In a blender jar / mixie jar, take all the ingredients, except the strawberry pieces.
- Blend them into smooth consistency.
- Take 2 glasses, add half of strawberry pieces in each.
- Pour the smoothie into both the glasses.
- Top each glass with the remaining strawberry bits. Done!!
- I did not add any sweetener, you can if you wish to.
- Vegans, can use any plant based yogurt (or) curd.
- This, Carrots and Oats smoothie is nice with all natural, raw flavours & taste.
- After drinking, I had a good feeling of feeding my body a wholesome, healthy drink.
You can Pinit here for later use, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category