Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins BlendTime:3 mins Cuisine:Indian
Carrots and Oats smoothie, is a wholesome smoothie, with carrots as the major ingredient. I just loved it, and at last had a great feeling, that I had made an awesome smoothie which has all natural, raw flavours & taste.
My husband and elder daughter also liked it. But I had to add honey in their smoothie. So, give a try and you will love it!
This smoothie perfectly comes under Weight Loss Recipes. As you can replace a meal (probably dinner) with this wholesome drink. And this is absolutely suitable for Diabetic Menu too.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
My other Drink recipes here⇒ Drink / Beverage
My Low Carbs / Low Calos recipes collection⇒ Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes
- Carrot pieces – 1 cup
- Oats – ¼ cup
- Curd / Yogurt – ½ cup
- Cucumber pieces – ½ cup
- Water – ¾ cup
- Honey / Sugar – 2 teaspoons (optional)
- Strawberry pieces – ¼ cup
- 2 glasses of 250ml each.
- In a blender jar / mixie jar, take all the ingredients, except the strawberry pieces.
- Blend them into smooth consistency.
- Take 2 glasses, add half of strawberry pieces in each.
- Pour the smoothie into both the glasses.
- Top each glass with the remaining strawberry bits. Done!!
- I did not add any sweetener, you can if you wish to.
- Vegans, can use any plant based yogurt (or) curd.
- This, Carrots and Oats smoothie is nice with all natural, raw flavours & taste.
- After drinking, I had a good feeling of feeding my body a wholesome, healthy drink.
You can Pin it here for later use, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category