Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins CookTime:15 mins Cuisine: Indian
Recipe Card ⇓ Shop ⇓
If you are looking for a easy, few ingredients and instant individual serving style quick dessert / sweet recipe, then here is a right recipe.
I made these, Instant Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk, just within 15 minutes. Made were these especially for the upcoming, Rakhi Pournami / Raksha Bandhan, an Indian festival celebrated to strengthen the brother-sister bondage.
To know about this festival in detail, please check my blog post⇒ Simple South Indian Festive Thali for Shravan Pournami
The below platter is how we traditionally arrange for the Rakhi festival.
Table of Contents:
- Possible Alterations for the recipe, ‘Instant Coconut Laddu with Condensed Milk’:
- Other recipes from my blog:
- Step Wise pics Procedure for ‘Instant Coconut Ladoo Recipe made with Condensed Milk’:
- Ingredients, Accessories on ‘AMAZON’ to ‘SHOP’:
- Recipe Card & Print:
Possible Alterations for the recipe, ‘Instant Coconut Laddu with Condensed Milk’:
Ingredients to skip: The cardamom powder and rose water are just additional ingredients. They can be skipped too.
Roast the coconut: Dry roasting the desiccated coconut just for 2 mins, can eliminate the raw smell. I didn’t find it necessary so skipped.
Using fresh coconut: Freshly grated coconut can very well be used in the same recipe, but the shelf life is lesser.
Adding nuts: Finely chopped nuts like almonds, cashews, walnuts, chestnuts can be added to the pan along with all other ingredients.
To add colour to the ladoo: Just add ¼ teaspoon of food colour to the pan along with other ingredients.
Vegan options: You might use Vegan Coconut Condensed milk available in the market.
Other recipes from my blog:
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
Ladoo recipes collection⇒ Laddoo Recipes / Indian Energy Balls
Dessert Recipes collection⇒ Desserts / Mithayi
Appetiser recipes collection⇒ Starters / Snacks
Related Posts with ‘CONDENSED MILK’:
- Eggless Vanilla Cake With Condensed Milk
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Cream
- Mango Kalakand Burfi / Fudge
- Fresh Coconut Fudge / Burfi
- Vanilla Fudge / Instant Palakova
- Chocolate – Walnut Fudge / Burfi
Follow me on⇒ Facebook / Pinterest / YouTube / Instagram
- Milk Powder – ¼ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Desiccated Coconut / Dry Coconut Powder – ½ cup (+ ½ cup extra)
- Elaichi / Cardamom Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Rose Water – 1 teaspoon
- Milk Powder
Step Wise pics Procedure for ‘Instant Coconut Ladoo Recipe made with Condensed Milk’:
- Don’t worry if the ingredient quantities are a bit less (or) bit more. The ladoos turn well anyway.
- Keep stirring continuously, if not the content would burn very quickly.
- The cardamom powder and rose water are just additional ingredients. They can be skipped.
- If suppose the outcome has turned loose and you are not able to roll them. Then, put the content in fridge (not freezer) for 5 to 10 mins and roll them. It works perfectly.
- You can make double the count of ladoo, just by adding double the ingredient quantities.
- Storage: Put the ladoos in an air-tight container and store them in fridge. They stay good for more than 10 days.
- These ladoo / laddu were so soft and succulent with the juicy condensed milk.
- Kids just loved them. And, as I have made double the quantities, they were more than happy to have them for the next few days for dessert.
Ingredients, Accessories on ‘AMAZON’ to ‘SHOP’:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipe Card & Print:
Instant Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk
- Sauce Pan / Vessel (for stove-top method)
- Wide Plate
- ¼ cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut / Dry Coconut Powder
- ½ teaspoon Elaichi / Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon Rose Water
- Take all the ingredients at one place.
- Put a medium size pan on stove top under low to medium flame.
- Transfer all the ingredients into the pan. Keep ½ cup of Desiccated Coconut aside, for later use.
- Keep stirring continuously, let everything mix well.
- The contents leave the sides of the pan, just as shown. Take just, 5 to 7 mins.
- Switch the flame off, take the pan off the stove. Let it cool completely.
- Spread the remaining ½ cup of desiccated coconut onto a clean, dry plate.
- Grease your hands with butter/ghee, roll the content into small balls and coat them with the desiccated coconut.
- Either serve immediately or store. Done!!
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category