Recipe Baked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:10 mins CookTime:20 mins Cuisine:English
Recipe Card ⇓ Shop ⇓
My daughters and even my little son are so much fond of baking along with me. Now, my daughters are confident enough to bake cupcakes / simple cake from start to end, without any bit of help from me.
And they feel so delighted for doing all by themselves and showing us their talent.
Generally, they do it as team work. But, this is the first time my younger daughter, wanted to do it all by herself.
I just gave her my own recipe of eggless strawberry cupcakes (Recipe Link⇒ Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes) from my blog. She just replaced the fruit with apples and you can see the result below.
They turned out absolutely fluffy and soft. Stayed good even after 4 days, when I stored in an air-tight container at room temperature. It’s your turn to try out now!
Table of Contents:
Click to Expand / Collapse
- Important Points to remember for baking, ‘Eggless Apple Cupcakes / Eggfree Apple Muffins’:
- Other recipes from my blog:
- Step wise pics Procedure for ‘Eggless Apple Cupcakes / Apple Cupcakes without Egg’:
- Prep Work:
- To make the cake batter:
- Bake the cupcakes:
- Tips & Storage:
- Ingredients, Accessories on ‘AMAZON’ to ‘SHOP’:
- Recipe Card & Print:
Important Points to remember for baking, ‘Eggless Apple Cupcakes / Eggfree Apple Muffins’:
Most importantly, Gather all the required ingredients at one place so that it avoids confusion.
Its a must & should rule, to check that all the ingredients are at room temperature. Even the apples.
Batter Test: After making the batter, if you can make number 8 with the batter in a ribbon form, without breaking. Then it means that the batter is perfect and ready to bake.
About pouring the batter: Pour the batter into the cupcake moulds, only up to ¾ th level of each hole.
At first make the batter, then pre-heat the oven for 8 to 10 mins. And then place the cupcake moulds into the oven to bake. This way, the oven is not too much hot.
After baking, once you remove the cupcake trays from the oven, let them cool completely. Only then, remove the cupcakes from the moulds.
Other recipes from my blog:
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned in the end.
Baking recipes collection⇒ Baking
Appetiser recipes collection⇒ Starters / Snacks
Air Fryer recipes collection⇒ Air – Fryer Recipes
- All Purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Baking Soda – ¾ teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 1½ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil – ½ cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Apple / Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Apple pieces – 1 cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Cinnamon Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Apple Essence
- Red Food Colour
Step wise pics Procedure for ‘Eggless Apple Cupcakes / Apple Cupcakes without Egg’:
- Firstly, line up the muffin trays or cup cake trays with suitable liners of your choice.
- Switch on the oven and preheat at 180°C or 350º F, for up to 8 to 10 mins. Do this only after the batter is ready.
To make the cake batter:
Bake the cupcakes:
Tips & Storage:
- Instead of All purpose flour, you can use Plain Flour / Maida. I tried and they turned out just the same.
- You can use vanilla essence in case you do not have apple essence.
- I used brown sugar which is raw i.e. unrefined , so my cupcakes might vary slightly in colour.
- Instead of flour combo, you might even use just the wheat flour or just the all purpose flour too.
- For Vegan cupcakes, you will have to use almond milk. As I have already used jaggery (unrefined cane sugar) so you need not think of a Vegan substitute.
- You can double the ingredients to get double the cupcake count.
- Toppings: We have used Nutella for frosting, and then topped with sprinkles, apple slices, cherries.
- Storage: Put the cupcakes in an air-tight container, at room temperature. Stayed good up to 4 days.
- These, Eggless Apple Cupcakes, turned out super fluffy.
- They are filled with lovely smell of the fresh apples and flavour too.
Ingredients, Accessories on ‘AMAZON’ to ‘SHOP’:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipe Card & Print:
Eggless Apple Cupcakes
- 1 Food processor / Blender / Mixie.
- 1 Wide Mixing Bowl (for making the batter)
- 1 Cupcakes Moulds
- 1 Convection Oven / OTG
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Apple / Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Apples
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1cup=250ml; ¾ cup=180ml; ½cup=125ml; 1 tbsp=14ml; 1 tsp = 4ml
- Firstly, line up the muffin trays or cup cake trays with suitable liners of your choice.Switch on the oven and preheat at 180°C or 350º F, for upto 8 to 10 mins.
MAKE THE BATTER:
- In a food processor or blender, add all the chopped apple pieces blend them coarsely. Now add the milk, oil, essence, sugar. Pulse them just a couple of times. Transfer all of this puree into a large mixing bowl.
- Into the same bowl sieve in the whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Then, using a spatula gently cut and fold everything, till the wet and dry ingredients combine perfectly. You can even use a hand whisker to mix up everything perfectly. Look at the batter consistency.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, pour this batter into the cup cake moulds up to ¾ level of each hole. Just tap the trays 2-3 times to make the batter settles down evenly.
- Put the trays into the pre-heated oven.
- Bake them for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take the trays out and put them on the cooling rack.
- You can top each cupcake with any topping of your choice just before serving or you can even have them as it is without any topping!! Done!!
You can Pin it here for later use, Pinterest Link :
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can find my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category