Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins MakeTime:5 mins Cuisine:English
Hello dear readers! Happy to share with you all that my food blog has reached it’s 5th anniversary this Jan, 1st. 😇 Hence, I’m sharing this ‘Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe’ for this occasion.
I hereby, take this opportunity to share my gratitude & thank each and everyone of you, 😇 for reading my blog posts, trying my recipes and sharing your great feedback too. 🙏🙏🙏 Hope you to keep encouraging me to share more healthy recipes!! 🙂
Health Benefits of ‘Homemade Hot Chocolate Quick Recipe’:
Milk, is rich in calcium and Vitamin D. Which is good for healthy bones.
Cocoa Powder, is full of anti-inflammatory, anti oxidants properties.
To Conclude, this recipe is greatly suitable for kids, vegetarian, gluten free, diets. If you use vegan milk then it can be served by Vegans as well.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
Drink recipes collection here⇒ Drink / Beverage
Kids after school snacks⇒ After School / Lunch Box Sweet Treats
Kids Lunch box collection⇒ Kids Lunch Box Ideas & Recipes
- Chocolate & Walnut Fudge / Walnut Burfi
- Dry Fruit Fudge Energy Bites
- Mango Kalakand Burfi / Fudge
- 7 Cups Burfi / 7 cups Gluten Free Fudge
Follow me on⇒ Facebook / Pinterest / YouTube / Instagram
- Milk – 1½ cups (any milk)
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Dark Chocolate / Chocolate Chips – 1 tablespoon
- Whipped Cream – 1 scoop (to garnish)
- Whipped Cream
Step wise pics Procedure for ‘Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe’:
- For hot summer days, you can add few ice cubes below serving. Or can even be served chilled.
- Vegan options: Any plant based / vegan milk can be used for this recipe.
- Storage: This drink can be stored in fridge on an air tight container (do not add the cream though), for up to 2 days.
- You can reheat before serving and then add the toppings.
- This ‘Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe’, turned out great and it tasted great especially with the bits of chocolate in every sip.
- The whipped cream on top did gave that creamy texture to the first few sips.
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category