Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:1 min CookTime:10mins Cuisine:Indian
This is one quick and easiest dessert recipe which can be made even by a beginner. It requires just 6 ingredients, which are easily available in any kitchen. Might be the cocoa powder is one rare one among all other ingredients. But these days, its very much seen in any other house.
This is NOT a Vegan & Glutenfree recipe. But the taste, the fudge gives is much more worthier than the effort put into its making.
Next time, do try this , when you have sudden guests at home or for a potluck or gathering, this is for sure going to be a HIT!!
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
My desserts/sweets recipes collection here⇒ Desserts / Mithayi
My Snacks recipes collection here⇒ Starters / Snacks
- Dry Fruits Burfi / Fudge
- Eggless Healthy Dry Fruits & Nuts Cake
- After School / Lunch Box Sweet Treats
- Condensed Milk – 1 tin (400 gms)
- Walnut / Acroot – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Butter – 100 gms
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – ¼ cup (40 gms)
- Plain Flour / Maida – 2 tablespoons
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Grease a plate and keep it ready.
- Get all the ingredients at one place.
- Put a medium size sauce pan / frying pan on stove top. Do NOT switch the flame yet.
- Add the condensed milk, sugar, butter, unsweetened cocoa powder and plain flour / maida into the same pan. ALL ingredients taken into a pan
- Switch the stove on, put it under medium flame.
- Keep stirring gently and continuously, until the content thickens and leaves the sides of the pan. Gently stirring the melted ingredients in the pan
- When the content thickens a bit add half of the chopped walnuts.
- Keep stirring until the bubbles pop up. Bubbles started popping after 7-8 mins
- Switch the flame off and transfer the content in the pan onto the greased plate.
- Garnish with the remaining chopped wlanuts. Content in the pan transferred onto a greased plate
- When it cools down to warm level, mark it into desired shape using a sharp knife.
- Let it cool down completely , then cut them carefully and serve. Done!! The warm content, gently marked with a knife in desired shape
- After adding all the ingredients, dont do any multi-tasking just keep stirring continuously but gently.
- You can use any other nuts in the place of walnuts.
- After transferring the content onto the greased plate, you can put it in the fridge / freezer for about 10-15 mins, so that it cools down sooner.
- Store the fudge in an air-tight container, in cool dry place.
- This fudge is very gooey in texture and ofcourse chocolatey in flavour.
- The chopped walnuts brought a nutty feeling to every bite.
- Its definitely the best & most attarctive of all the fudges which I prepared till date.
- They made a perfect combination with a cup of hot tea or with plain milk for kids. Chocolate-Walnut Fudge with a cup of hot tea
You can Pinit here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can find my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category