Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins MixTime:2 mins Cuisine:English
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR READERS!! 🙂 🙂 From this new year, I made a resolution of making more healthier recipes, for my family.
I don’t have any definite meal plan or diet plan in particular. But, I would like to fine tune the food intakes, during the coming days. This is the healthy drink part of our New Year’s Day brunch.
Health Benefits of ‘Banana Prunes Smoothie’:
Prunes: Have very high natural sugar content and chewy in texture just like dates. And most importantly, prunes are the first natural choice to get rid of constipation. So, there is no need of adding sugar in the recipe.
To Conclude This recipe come under Vegetarian, Kids friendly, Breakfast recipes diet.
Other recipes from my blog:
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
Drink & Smoothie recipes collection⇒ Drink / Beverage
Air Fryer recipes collection⇒ Air – Fryer Recipes
- Nuts and Dates Vegan Milkshake
- Watermelon Rind Energy Balls (No added Sugar)
- Dry Fruit Fudge Energy Bites
- Cherry-Banana Bread (Eggless)
- Eggless Healthy Dry Fruits & Nuts Cake
- Bananas – 4 medium size
- Dry Prunes – 10
- Sugar / Honey – 2 teaspoon (optional)
- Milk – 300 to 350ml
- Almonds – 8
- Ice Cubes – 8
- Ice Cubes
Procedure for ‘Banana and Prune Milkshake / Banana Prune Smoothie’:
- Peel the bananas, and cut each into small pieces.
- Chop 2 almonds and keep aside for garnish.
- Take the bananas, prunes and sugar / honey (optional) into a blender / mixer and blend them thoroughly.
- Now add the milk, half of the ice-cubes, remaining almonds and blend them again.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses / tumblers.
- Garnish with ice-cubes, chopped almonds and chopped banana. Done!!
- You can use the milk which is boiled and cooled.
- Prunes can be replaced with dates in this recipe.
- Adjust the consistency, by adding more/less milk.
- This, Banana prune milkshake, tasted really good, with the tag of ‘HEALTHY MILKSHAKE’ on it.
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category