Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:5 mins MakeTime:5 mins Cuisine:Mexican
These, Spinach & Corn Tacos with Guacamole, cover a wide range of vegetables, and therefore a lot of vitamins and nutrients. 🙂 This recipe is a widely plant based recipe, you can add as many vegetables as you wish or have available. I decided to add (other than the guacamole) salad tomatoes, sweetcorn, and of course baby spinach (as it gives away in the title)!
This recipe is completely plant based & without any fat / oil. Has all fresh raw veggies, which serve their purpose for iron, protein & minerals.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
Salad recipes collection here⇒ Salads & Soups
Appetiser recipes collection⇒ Starters / Snacks
- Avocado – Mango Salsa & Tacos ( No Oil)
- Salad & Vegan Wraps with Red Beans
- Avocado & Spinach Green Smoothie Bowl
- Guacamole (click link for recipe) – 1 cup
- Tacos (hard/soft) – 6
- Baby Spinach / Salad Greens – ½ cup
- Sweet Corn – ½ cup
- Salad Tomatoes – 4
- Red Onion – 1 (small size)
- Lemon / Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli flakes – as per taste
- Salt – as per taste
- Guacamole (click link for recipe)
Procedure for ‘Spinach & Corn Tacos with Guacamole’:
- Finely chop the tomatoes, red onion and baby spinach / salad spinach.
- Take these into a small bowl, add the sweet corn, salt, chilli flakes, lemon juice.
- Give a gentle mix and keep aside.
- Take each taco, fill it with a tablespoon of guacamole and then top it with the spinach, corn mix.
- Sprinkle some more of sweet corn & sliced tomatoes. Done!
- Instead of guacamole, you can use just mashed avocado too.
- If you are using frozen sweetcorn, microwave them for about 3-4 mins and then use it.
- Adjust the salt & spice as per your taste.
- These tacos, were really exemplary in taste, and were quite perfect for a dinner.
- Everyone at home liked these tacos with simple filling.
Ingredients, Accessories on ‘AMAZON’ to ‘SHOP’:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category