Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins MakeTime:5 mins Cuisine:English
Peanut butter energy balls (instant), my version of making quick & easy sweet treat where no cooking / baking is involved. Such a pleasure to make such instant recipes. Isn’t it !
I tried 2 different versions, one with powdered sugar and the other without sugar. Just check the ingredients!
My 2 daughters made these in June, on the occasion of Father’s day to show their love towards their Dad. And that card was made by my little son! 🙂 These energy balls, tasted just great that my Kids loved them too much!!
Health Benefits of ‘Peanut Butter Energy Balls’
Peanut butter is high in protein, edible fiber, calories and has essential fat too. Hemp seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Oats are great source of anti-oxidants. These energy balls mainly suitable for kids, growing children and as a post work-out instant energy boosters for adults.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
My other Dessert recipes here⇒ Desserts / Mithayi
Sweet Treats made Within 20 mins⇒ After School / Lunch Box Sweet Treats
Energy Balls recipes collection here⇒ Laddoo Recipes / Indian Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Smoothie (No Sugar)
- Peanut Chutney / Palli Pachchadi
- Oats-Hemp Seeds Laddoo / Energy Balls
- Carrots & Oats Smoothie (No Sweetener)
- Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Oats – 1 cup
- Ground Flax / Flax Seed Powder – ½ cup
- Hemp Seeds / Hemp Hearts – 1 tablespoon
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 (or) 2 teaspoons
- Honey (or) Maple Syrup – 3 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar (or) Dairy Free Dark Chocolate – ½ cup
- Hemp Seeds / Hemp Hearts
- Ground Flax / Flax Seed Powder
Procedure for ‘Peanut Butter Energy Balls’:
- Take a wide mixing bowl.
- Add each ingredient one after another.
- Using a spatula, gently cut and fold everything, such that all the ingredients are combined well.
- With a ice cream scoop / with a round tablespoon, make them into small balls.
- Arrange them on a tray / plate.
- Place the tray in the fridge for about 20 mins for the balls to harden a bit. Done!!
- These are definite measurements, not much of adjustment is needed.
- Store them in an air-tight container, in a cool dry place.
- Best to consume would be, within the Best Before Use Day of Peanut Butter pack.
- These, peanut butter energy balls (instant), tasted just great that my Kids & Hubby loved them too much!!
- While eating, do expect a tinge of salt, from the peanut butter.
- After all there’s no cooking involved, that effortless feel do make them taste more good! 🙂
You can Pinit here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category