Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins MakeTime:5 mins Cuisine:English
Peanut butter energy balls (instant), my version of making quick & easy sweet treat where no cooking / baking is involved. Such a pleasure to make such instant recipes. Isn’t it !
I tried 2 different versions, one with powdered sugar and the other without sugar. Just check the ingredients!
My 2 daughters made these in June, on the occasion of Father’s day to show their love towards their Dad. And that card was made by my little son! 🙂 These energy balls, tasted just great that my Kids loved them too much!!
Health Benefits of ‘Peanut Butter Energy Balls’:
Peanut butter is high in protein, edible fiber, calories and has essential fat too. Hemp seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Oats are great source of anti-oxidants.
To conclude, these energy balls are mainly suitable for kids, growing children and as a post work-out instant energy boosters for adults.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
My other Dessert recipes here⇒ Desserts / Mithayi
Sweet Treats made Within 20 mins⇒ After School / Lunch Box Sweet Treats
Energy Balls recipes collection here⇒ Laddoo Recipes / Indian Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Smoothie (No Sugar)
- Peanut Chutney / Palli Pachchadi
- Oats-Hemp Seeds Laddoo / Energy Balls
- Carrots & Oats Smoothie (No Sweetener)
- Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Oats – 1 cup
- Ground Flax / Flax Seed Powder – ½ cup
- Hemp Seeds / Hemp Hearts – 1 tablespoon
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 (or) 2 teaspoons
- Honey (or) Maple Syrup – 3 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar (or) Dairy Free Dark Chocolate – ½ cup
- Hemp Seeds / Hemp Hearts
- Ground Flax / Flax Seed Powder
Procedure for ‘Peanut Butter Energy Balls’:
- Take a wide mixing bowl.
- Add each ingredient one after another.
- Using a spatula, gently cut and fold everything, such that all the ingredients are combined well.
- With a ice cream scoop / with a round tablespoon, make them into small balls.
- Arrange them on a tray / plate.
- Place the tray in the fridge for about 20 mins for the balls to harden a bit. Done!!
- These are definite measurements, not much of adjustment is needed.
- Store them in an air-tight container, in a cool dry place.
- Best to consume would be, within the Best Before Use Day of Peanut Butter pack.
- These, peanut butter energy balls (instant), tasted just great that my Kids & Hubby loved them too much!!
- While eating, do expect a tinge of salt, from the peanut butter.
- After all there’s no cooking involved, that effortless feel do make them taste more good! 🙂
You can Pinit here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category