Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:5 mins MixTime:2 mins Cuisine:Indian
Avocado – Mango Milkshake, is my latest attempt on my breakfast protein drinks list.
Being used in low quantity / moderation, this milkshake comes under low calorie / carbs diet. Hence, adding this into my collection of Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes.
Health Benefits of Avocado
Avocados very high in fiber, incredibly nutritious, rich in monosaturated fats (suitable for heart health), good source of anti-oxidant Vitamin-E, helps in reducing high cholesterol levels. Besides all these, avocados are high in natural FAT. So, taking avocados in high quantities will be helpful for weight-gain diet. (info from internet).
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
My Drink recipes collection here⇒ Drink / Beverage
- Avocado – 1
- Yellow Mango – 1
- Sugar / Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes – 10
- Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 2 (for garnish)
- Lemon Juice
- Wash, peel and de-seed the avocado and mango.
- Cut both avocado and mango into cubes.
- You need 1 cup of avocado pieces and ½ cup of mango pieces.
- Take all the ingredients (except lemon juice) into a blending jar.
- Blend until smooth and serve the milkshake into 2 glasses.
- Top each glass with lemon juice and basil leaf. Done!!
- I have used semi-riped mango, it wasn’t completely ripen.
- Adjust the milk quantity as per the consistency you like to.
- This, Avocado – Mango Milkshake, is served only fresh, not much suitable for storage.
- This, Avocado – Mango milkshake, was utmost appealing to the eyes and even to the tummy!! Hope you would agree with me?!
- I just cant wait to try it soon!!
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category