Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:5 mins MixingTime:2 mins Cuisine:Indian
Avocado – Mango Milkshake, is my latest attempt on my breakfast protein drinks list.
Avocados very high in fiber, incredibly nutritious, rich in monosaturated fats (suitable for heart health), good source of anti-oxidant Vitamin-E, helps in reducing high cholesterol levels. Besides all these, avocados are high in natural FAT. So, taking avocados in high quantities will be helpful for weight-gain diet. (info from internet).
Being used in low quantity / moderation, this milkshake comes under low calorie / carbs diet. Hence, adding this into my collection of Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes.
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips which I mentioned at the end.
My Drink recipes collection here⇒ Drink / Beverage
- Avocado – 1
- Yellow Mango – 1
- Sugar / Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes – 10
- Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 2 (for garnish)
- Lemon Juice
- Wash, peel and de-seed the avocado and mango.
- Cut both avocado and mango into cubes.
- You need 1 cup of avocado pieces and ½ cup of mango pieces.
- Take all the ingredients (except lemon juice) into a blending jar.
- Blend until smooth and serve the milkshake into 2 glasses.
- Top each glass with lemon juice and basil leaf. Done!!
- I have used semi-riped mango, it wasn’t completely ripen.
- Adjust the milk quantity as per the consistency you like to.
- This, Avocado – Mango Milkshake, is served only fresh, not much suitable for storage.
- This, Avocado – Mango milkshake, was utmost appealing to the eyes and even to the tummy!! Hope you would agree with me?!
- I just cant wait to try it soon!! Avocado – Mango Milkshake served in glasses, garnished with fresh basil leaf
You can Pinit here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category