Recipe Cooked, Photographed and Written by Praveena
PrepTime:2 mins BlendTime:2 mins Cuisine:Indian
Peanut Butter is loved by many people, especially by kids for its sweet, nutty & crunchy taste.
We, mommy(s) always face such situations when their kid(s) do not even get time to have a tummy filling breakfast. And breakfast being the main meal of a day, this makes me worry too.
For such mornings, I quickly make such smoothies which are high in protein, calories so that it keeps their little tummy filled until the next meal.
Health Benefits of ‘Peanut Butter Smoothie (Sugar Free)’:
Peanut butter is high in protein, fibre, calories and has essential fat too.
To conclude, this smoothie CANNOT be added to my Weight Loss Food / Low Carb Recipes.
With the addition of fruits, this, peanut butter smoothie (no sugar), is a wholesome energy booster suitable as a breakfast on the go, and for weight gain in kids!
Before starting to cook, don’t forget to see the Tips mentioned at the end.
Other smoothies recipes here⇒ Drink / Beverage
Breakfast recipes collection here⇒ Breakfast / Tiffin
Kids friendly recipes collection here⇒ After School / Lunch Box Sweet Treats
Related Posts with ‘PEANUT’:
- Spinach and Peanut Chutney / Pachadi
- Bhindi (Okra) Peanut Dry Curry (Air Fryer, Stove Top)
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls (Vegan, Instant)
- Peanut Chutney / Palli Pachadi
- Peanut Salad (Vegan & GF) / Palli Guggillu
- Cucumber – Peanut Salad
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- Peanut Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh / Frozen Banana – 1 large
- Fresh Apple – 1 small
- Raisins / Kishmish – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 2 cups
- Ground Cinnamon / Dalchini Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Chia Seeds – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Sugar / Honey – 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Ground Cinnamon / Powder
- Raisins / Kishmish
Procedure for ‘Peanut Butter Smoothie’:
- Take the banana pieces, apple pieces, raisins and half of the milk into a blender.
- Blend them smoothly.
- Now, add the peanut butter, chia seeds, cinnamon powder, sugar (optional) and rest of the milk to the same.
- Blend again thoroughly.
- Serve into glasses. Done!!
- Vegan options – use almond milk / coconut milk for best results.
- I skipped the sugar, you can add if you wish to.
- Storage: You might pour the smoothie in the ice lolly moulds, and serve when needed.
- My kids loved the smoothie, even without any added sugar.
- And they said, Peanut butter smoothie, it kept them full until the lunch time. What else!? 🙂
You can Pin it here for later, Pinterest link:
Do leave a comment or hit the like or follow button, just in case you like my recipe!
You can explore my other recipes by clicking the Recipe Category